Over the years Peak have invested in 3D printers, recently we have added metal 3D printing capabilities which allows us to print parts which require more rigidity.
In total we now have over 6 3D printers.
- Print Complex parts in Metal
- Reduces lead times
- Metal FFF Printing Process
- Closed Cell Infill (Triangular) or Solid Parts
- Stainless steel (17-4 PH), Tool steel (H13, A2, D2), Inconel 625, Copper
- 50 μm - 125 μm print resolution
- Continuous Fiber Reinforcement (CFR)
- 100 μm - 200 μm resolution
- Composite Base Filaments, Continuous Fibers printing media
- Print using Onyx, Nylon White, Precise PLA, Smooth TPU
- Or Carbon Fiber, Fiberglass, Aramid Fiber (Kevlar®), HSHT Fiberglass
Printing simple to complex parts
Small selection of parts we have printed in various materials